We offer design and landscaping products to suit your lifestyle.
See our design process below:
It all starts with getting to know you. Daniel will meet you on site to chat to you and start the transformation of your new garden. He has many years experience in design and will talk you through some options and bring all his creative insight into your new design. He will also take down all the information needed to provide you with a design brief and quote for the next step.
Your design brief and fee proposal are developed in line with your budget and individual needs.
We develop a concept plan that gives you a good understanding of our vision with large construction elements clearly laid out along with generic trees, shrubs and ground covers. In this stage we can offer 3D rendering so that you can visualise yourself walking through your new designed garden!
Once you are completely satisfied with the concept design, we complete an elaborate and detailed design that is ready for implementation! This includes:
- Detailed description of multiple species of plants that would specifically suit the climate, region, aesthetics of the house and client needs.
- Material lists and explanations, including specific itemised lists.
- Extensive plant listings with plant care and schedules.
- Material call outs with specific itemised lists.
- Plan with dimensions and scale ready for landscapers.